Strength ThroughService !!!

•    Must be a US citizen
•    Must be currently in the US military or have an honorable discharge

•    Must have served overseas during a conflict for which you received an expeditionary medal, a campaign medal or ribbon, or imminent danger/hostile fire pay


•    Received the SSBN Deterrent Patrol Insignia, the Combat Infantryman Badge (CIB), the Combat Medic Badge (CMB), the Combat Action Ribbon (CAR), the Combat Action Badge (CAB), the Air Force Combat Action Medal (AFCAM), or Air Force Expeditionary Service Ribbon (with Gold Border)


•    Served 30 consecutive days duty in Korea or 60 days of non-consecutive duty in Korea


•    Be currently deployed in an area that qualifies for VFW

Check your ELIGIBILITY to see if your deployment qualifies.

Website Builder